Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Xomba

I think Xomba is going to be my new favorite writing site!!

You have two options when writing for Xomba.

You can post an article which is over 150 words and can contain images, video and links,

OR

You can post a xombyte which is only 50 words minimum and can contain a link.

All you need to make money is a Google Ad sense account and the desire to write a little bit.

The theory with a xombyte is that you have an external blog or article you want to promote and you write a short 'byte' about it, and include a link.

Whaw! You have twice the publicity, xomba gives you 50% of your ad sense, so your getting paid there, PLUS your getting paid of course from the redirect to your blog or article.

The only question left is why WOULDN'T you sign up?

If I refer you, I get a little icing on the cake, so if you like what I'm doing here, send me an email at xtine0284@live.com and I will send you the referral. Unfortunately, that seems to be the only way for me to get the referral bonus. (There isn't a place for you to enter it when you sign up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment